ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Basic Combat Training    questions about fort jackson
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

questions about fort jackson
 Login/Join

posted
I am leaving for fort Jackson in july, and i understand that it gets facking hot down there at that time, does anybody have tips on dealing with the hot weather. or any other tips too make it less difficult to deal with

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
drink water, drive on

Posts: 325 | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:492a2e04a8="xJudgex"]drink water[/quote:492a2e04a8]

8 canteens a day plus a glass of water and a glass of powerade with every meal while at basic

Posts: 253 | Location: College Station, TX | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I went to Jackson in July, and I can tell you that it does get real hot. With each meal they will give you "victory punch", and make sure you drink it.

It's basically their form of powerade.

Posts: 941 | Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post