Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is everyone's MOS?
 Login/Join

posted
I'm just curious as I don't work with too many units outside of FA, and I'm seeing a lot of leinency towards jacked up soldiers and different views, and I'm just curious as to if that may or may not be related to their jobs.

plus, its always fun to know people from different branches Big Grin

Posts: 56 | Registered: 04 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm an 11B1P.

Posts: 302 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC (Iraq) | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:fe82e0e268="hicks"]I'm an 11B1P.[/quote:fe82e0e268]

13M20 reclassing to 97E2PF

posted Hide Post
21B recalss to 91D in the reserves and then I made the jump to Active Duty and went back to 21B and now I have to reclass to 42A (for medical reasons). 42A is not one of my choices the Army chose it for me. But I will not argue it was either take that one or get a medical out, and I don't want out.

Posts: 67 | Location: Ft. Leonard Wood | Registered: 28 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
19K and currently an ROTC instructor at a university

Posts: 11 | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am a 98GKP20.... looking at reclassing to ????? I have ideas but not sure yet. Smiler

Posts: 234 | Location: Somewhere out there | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:39948c7c95="enforce"]I am a 98GKP20.... looking at reclassing to ????? I have ideas but not sure yet. Smiler[/quote:39948c7c95]

Hey I just got rocked out of the KP course at DLI. That was one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. Now I'm going on to be 98GQB

Posts: 325 | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LT
posted Hide Post
92G working behind the bars

Posts: 123 | Location: The Place Where Your Career Ends, KS | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
31F2S... currently reclassing (secondary MOS) to 31S. Want the big bucks when/if i get out.

Posts: 61 | Location: sucking sand right now | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:3ddc100a4a="enforce"]I am a 98GKP20.... looking at reclassing to ????? I have ideas but not sure yet. Smiler[/quote:3ddc100a4a]

why you want to reclass?

posted Hide Post
I'm a 33WU2...working in the cold north

Posts: 42 | Location: Arcitc Warriors! in Iraq!? | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
74B10 (Information Systems Operator/Analyst)...I thought about doing 20 years, but am I getting out after my first enlistment ends, in 2008.

Posts: 196 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
09B, until November anyway

Posts: 253 | Location: College Station, TX | Registered: 30 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SGTJones... I want to reclass because I went to college for 4years, recieved a degree and am not even close to working in the field I studied. That plus I like the outdoors and my current job limits that.

Posts: 234 | Location: Somewhere out there | Registered: 25 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SGTJones... I want to reclass because I went to college for 4years, recieved a degree and am not even close to working in the field I studied. That plus I like the outdoors and my current job limits that.