Tools

What is everyone's MOS?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
98GQB... Spanish Crypto Linguist!

Posts: 325 | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
13B20 STEEL RAIN

Posts: 13 | Location: Ft. Sill Oklahoma | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
a 91k, medical lab tech. At least that is what i was trained to do. I actually don't even work in a hospital, I ended up at a research center working on vaccines. Pretty interesting.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 08 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
02J20

Clarinet Player in the Army Bands

((Laugh... but I get less than half the holidays you do))

Posts: 27 | Location: Ft. Lee | Registered: 17 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah... I've not posted here. Just always assumed I did.

74B20 Which in an MI unit W/O a clearance= Training Room Troll

6 More months... Then I can do some real work in a DOIM.

Posts: 304 | Location: Camp Slayer, Iraq | Registered: 09 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
31F Signal systems mobile networks tech
31U Radio geek
88M Truck driver

Posts: 292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrazyTrain03
posted Hide Post
19K soon to re-class to 25B.

Never come to NTC as a duty station!!!

Posts: 4 | Location: Ft.Irwin,CA | Registered: 03 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shakezula
posted Hide Post
11B, supposed to reclass to 25B, but the OJT ive been doing to prep for 25b school has shown me it is quite.... lame so I am going 89D

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory

Posts: 14 | Location: Ft Hood | Registered: 29 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
88H soon to reclass to 25P

Posts: 61 | Location: Soon to be Arifjan, KU | Registered: 21 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of InErniePsShadow
posted Hide Post
Wow, this is an old thread! Still an "evergreen" topic, so I'll share:

46Q20 Print Journalist; it's all I ever wanted to do in the Army, went on DEP to get it.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 28 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTAIRBORNE
posted Hide Post
68M2P2BF7

Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinder Nutrition Care NCO from Ft. Campbell. Nothing else to do around here in a Combat Support Hospital when not deployed... So I went to some schools. LOL

Airborne All The Way

Posts: 67 | Registered: 12 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGTAIRBORNE:
68M2P2BF7

Airborne, Air Assault, Pathfinder Nutrition Care NCO from Ft. Campbell. Nothing else to do around here in a Combat Support Hospital when not deployed... So I went to some schools. LOL

Airborne All The Way

Damn Sergeant, you are one trained Nutritionist. Ever think of reclassing 11b and going Ranger or something?

11bangbang here, no other way but grunt.

Follow me.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<2468>
posted
PMOS 42A4OF5(4 years) and SMOS 13F4O(8 years).

Rule #1 Expect a Bad Hop.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Epic Honor
posted Hide Post
Wow this topic is so old it started before I even left for BCT.

I am now a 35P2LE7CM

Posts: 776 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTAIRBORNE
posted Hide Post
Rec. Ham,

Yeah I am trying to get out of my current MOS now. But currently my in/out calls will not let me out of my MOS. I want to go 19D actually, but if I can't 11B is my second choice. And as for Ranger, I have been also trying to go, because once Ranger qualified, your PMOS changes to 11b. But here at campbell, the pre-ranger is not taking Medical MOS's. So I am on orders to Ft. Stewart for December, to the MEDDAC there. GAY!!! But I plan on dropping a Ranger packet as soon as I get there. All that training is going to waste you are right. It's gonna be all for show in the MEDDAC and I don't even where them!!!! LOL

Posts: 67 | Registered: 12 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post