ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Basic Combat Training    average weight loss for bct
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

average weight loss for bct
 Login/Join

posted
just wondering. I will be going to benning in oct

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well I was skinny going in so i wasnt worried about loosing weight
But i actually gained weight, from muscle and what not

Posts: 480 | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Better keep your weight down in order to ship. Fat guys/gals loose about 30 lbs if they are really huge.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not fat. I am 6'1 205 right now i was just curious because I could lose a few pounds

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Women lose weight, men usually gain muscle, yes women gain muscle but the way that our bodies are designed it is easier for us to lose fat and weight that way then to gain weight though muscle.

-------------
Burn Fat Fast

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
After the particular age 40-50 the body fat loss metabolism process are less as compare to age between 23-35 reducing process of calorie are much better work in 20-30 age period the condition become different in men and women .

how to lose love handles fast

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
Fat bodies lose weight and the skinny people gain weight meeting in the middle kind of. It is quite funny actually, everyone big or small tend to go towards the same weight.

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sergeant Medic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristharission:
After the particular age 40-50 the body fat loss metabolism process are less as compare to age between 23-35 reducing process of calorie are much better work in 20-30 age period the condition become different in men and women .

how to lose love handles fast

What?

Posts: 131 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Its a bot!

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post