ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Joining the Army, BCT and AIT  Hop To Forums  Basic Combat Training    will i lose my mos if i have to go to fitness company
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

will i lose my mos if i have to go to fitness company
 Login/Join

Picture of fireproof16
posted
my 1 mile time is still slow, i have made improvements i cut off 1 min 15 sec in last couple weeks but i still have about that much to go (and only 5 days left)
i haven't been able to run much outside because of icy conditions but i have been running up and down stairs 5 times a week 30 to 40 min at a time.
for me going to fitness company would not be the worst thing in the world other than i don't know what will happen with my mos (13M)

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You aren't even in basic yet. Keep working hard on getting into shape but no you will not lose your mos.

Posts: 275 | Registered: 17 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Even if you did loose your MOS 13F isn't the most desirable one in the world, it would likely be a plus.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC_Mac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Corvette1140:
Even if you did loose your MOS 13F isn't the most desirable one in the world, it would likely be a plus.

Way to make someone feel like they made the right decision......

Fireproof, once you reach basic training they will get your run time down -- don't you worry about that! Not many go in being able to pass the APFT first thing.

Posts: 163 | Registered: 21 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just for the record, this guy is not going to be a fister, but a MLRS crewmember.

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville Recruiting Battalion | Registered: 26 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post