ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    So I graduated...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I graduated...
 Login/Join

posted
From ARC on the 27th of September (before all of that Government Shutdown/FY 14 funding crap) and I still have no assignment (and have not been accessed yet)......blah! Is anyone in the same position? Or has this happened to anyone before?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am in the same boat as you its fustrating

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
Did they tell you guys that you were not getting assignments due to the shutdown while you were at the ARC? As far as I knew Soldiers were getting assignments around the second week of the course.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Active Duty guys were got their assignments during the 2nd week. We were supposed to get ours during the 4th week but it keep being put off until it was time to graduate and no assignment.

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
Not sure what to tell ya then. When I was there the people who didn't have their assignment at graduation were told to go to the main office and not leave until they had one.

Maybe call the ARC and see if they can give you some direction.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<AmericaFreedomAwesome>
posted
Maybe its a blessing in disguise. Someone might have hooked you up!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
*~UPDATE*~

So I finally got an assignemnt! Just a suggestion when someone tells you to call HRC everyday, DO IT. I initially didn't want to be bothersome because as a 42A, I know how it is to have a Soldier call all day everyday, but sometimes you get on their nerves I guess. So I called HRC about 3 weeks ago in reference to another issue and the RTR team knew me by name and asked me if I had my assignment (which I thought was weird because they are the ones that are supposed to tell me where I'm going) turns out that someone accidentally put me on the "dropped from school" list and I wasnt even on the OML! The RTR team gave me an assignment, and I agreed to my tentative offer, during that very conversation and I am now just awaiting my orders.

posted Hide Post
Where did they end up offering you? Did they have three choices for you to choose from or just the one offer? I think you and I had put similar state preferences. I'm finally going to the course on 27January.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I ended up in VA just 30 minutes from my old neighborhood

posted Hide Post
What week are the AGR students supposed to receive their assignments? Did HRC offer you anywhere else?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The AGR students are supposed to get an assignment by the 4th week. I graduated on the 27th of September and I am jyst getting an assignment due to the government shutdown mess. They will "try" to get you an assignment close to one of your choices.