ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    Off Post Lodging Option
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Off Post Lodging Option
 Login/Join

posted
So I know that the school blocks off rooms at the Holiday Inn. Is it a requirement to stay at this hotel though? I have a government travel card and my own transportation. Thanks everyone

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
I dont think so, then again I never go against whatever they tell me to stay, you will stay on post unless is full, then they send you off post. Also if your school starts soon, you wont be going anywhere with the shutdown until they get it all fixed.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It is required that you stay in one of two hotels, The Holiday Inn Express or The Hampton Inn (whichever is assigned to you). It is required because you will have a roommate during that time and the lodging rate that you receive will be split at a rate of 42.50.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
The Army will only pay a specified amount for lodging, best to listen to instructions and ask questions!

(you would pay the excess if you didn't follow instructions)

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post