ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    Uh oh...DA Selected
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uh oh...DA Selected
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
To the Original Poster

SUCK IT UP MAN

I just got done with Drill Sergeant Duty In March of 2011 spent 8 months in AIT to change my MOS then I deployed deployed for 10 months and guess what I have to go to Recruiter in less the 90days.

SUCK IT UP IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deerassassin22:
To the Original Poster

SUCK IT UP MAN

I just got done with Drill Sergeant Duty In March of 2011 spent 8 months in AIT to change my MOS then I deployed deployed for 10 months and guess what I have to go to Recruiter in less the 90days.

SUCK IT UP IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE

Man your branch loves you, I went recruiting, came back to my MOS, tried going to another special assignment (not outside my MOS) and my branch denied it because I have not been in S1 long enough since recruiting (even though, they sent me to it, LOL)...good luck in recruiting

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah I asked my new branch MI(former 11B) to go to an open E-7 assignment said "Nope" frowned upon to move within the same brigade and I couldn't be reassigned since I just redeployed back from OEF a week later pegged for recruiter makes no sense but SH*** happens I guess.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post