ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    ARC Recuiter Class
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARC Recuiter Class
 Login/Join

posted
I have a class date of April 29 for recruiter course. Wondering how this class is, if they are doing the new pt test or old one? Also how are the classes and any advice on preparing for this course. TM

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The thread directly below this one will answer most of your questions.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im currently in week 5 of the ARC. On your first Wednesday you will take the standard APFT. The first 3 weeks are pretty boring, you'll learn a bit but mostly through homework. Most of the days are filled with briefs about this and that. Weeks 4-7 you will learn the most and start conducting all aspects of what you have learned for instructors to grade. If you show up and put forth an effort, you'll have no issues.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fort Hood  | Registered: 06 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey Thks. Hey I was just wondering about the Pt test. I have been getting different answers. Is it true that if you do not score at least 80% in the events they kick you out. I had to retake mine when I submitted my packet because I scored 77% on one of the events. Also I have been going to the recruiting station here and they have been teaching me how to put packets together. Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I had a 292 submitted when I came here, so I dont know if there is a certain standard to attend, but i highly doubt it. I was feeling like crap the morning of the PT test and did the standard 60% and up in the push-ups and sit-ups and nobody said a word. As long as you pass you are good!

Posts: 37 | Location: USAREC - 5K4D - Duluth, MN | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
And I wouldnt stress the learning stuff too much, its very easy and you will have plenty of time and opportunity to learn here. I wouldnt say STOP doing that, but remember that there is always different ways of doing everything, and what they teach here is the standard they also grade by. Always good to remember

Posts: 37 | Location: USAREC - 5K4D - Duluth, MN | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTPimentel
posted Hide Post
I'm leaving for Army Recruiter School August 12 any advice?? My main concern is PT Test!! Not quite sure I'll pass 2 mile run!!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post