ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    New Tattoo Policy and Recruiting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Tattoo Policy and Recruiting
 Login/Join

posted
Good Afternoon,

I have a couple of questions for current recruiters and or anyone at the School House. I have a full sleeve on my right arm and a couple of tattoos on my left arm below the elbow. My recruiting packet was cleared in January 2014 and my report date is 12 May 2014. Should I be worried about being turned around once I get to school? None of my tattoos are visible in ASU or ACU uniforms but they can be seen in PT's. They are all also in good taste and no violations of race, sexism, and so on so forth. Any information will be welcomed and appreciated. Also was DA Select if that makes a difference.

V/R
SSG in need of Info.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 04 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amazinblasian:
Good Afternoon,

I have a couple of questions for current recruiters and or anyone at the School House. I have a full sleeve on my right arm and a couple of tattoos on my left arm below the elbow. My recruiting packet was cleared in January 2014 and my report date is 12 May 2014. Should I be worried about being turned around once I get to school? None of my tattoos are visible in ASU or ACU uniforms but they can be seen in PT's. They are all also in good taste and no violations of race, sexism, and so on so forth. Any information will be welcomed and appreciated. Also was DA Select if that makes a difference.

V/R
SSG in need of Info.

You will be ok...no changes about Recruiter's tattoos been mentioned in or out of school house. I am currently Recruiting and according to the new policies we are not allowed to get any more visible tattoos...I have a sleeve and got no issues yet...

Posts: 68 | Registered: 04 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
holdda,

Appreciate the info.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 04 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am currently in the ARC and have sleeve tattoos on both arms. I asked the same question and they said at this time there is nothing saying you can't have sleeve tattoo's in recruiting. They did say there might be something in the future though.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 24 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post