ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    Recruiting School Packing List
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recruiting School Packing List
 Login/Join

posted
I need to find a copy of the packing list. I HAVE looked on the website, but for some reason it won't let me see it. If anyone could tell me of another place I can get it or have it on digits and could email it to me that would be great.

"My religious beliefs teaches me to feel safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death; I do not concern myself with that, but to always be ready no matter when it may overtake me." Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson

Posts: 14 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG JT 3166
posted Hide Post
Don't people use Google??? I Googled "us army recruiting school packing list", chose the first link and found it. Had to read a little to find the link, and when I say little I mean little. And found http://www.rrs.army.mil/flashfiles/list.swf you are welcome. GOOGLE!!!!!

GOOGLE

GOOGLE

Posts: 54 | Location: Somewhere hot | Registered: 20 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah google is a good buddy of mine. I used it before I asked the question. The website it gave you is the same website that won't let me view it.

"My religious beliefs teaches me to feel safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death; I do not concern myself with that, but to always be ready no matter when it may overtake me." Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson

Posts: 14 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sounds like the computer you are using needs to have its flash player updated. Anyway, I'm feeling nice and it's short so here's the list. Hope it helps. =)

-Belt, Web (male - 1, female 1)
-Beret (male - 1, female 1)
-Boots, Combat (male - 2, female 2)
-Buckle, Belt (male - 1, female 1)
-Coat, All Weather (male - 1, female 1)
-Coat, Camo, ACU (male - 4, female 4)
-Trousers, Cam, ACU (male - 4, female 4)
-Undershirt (male - *, female *)
-Coat, Camo, CW ACU, optional (male - 2, female 2)
-Gloves, Inserts (male - 1, female 1)
-Gloves, Leather, Blk (male - 1, female 1)
-IPFU Jacket (male - 1, female 1)
-IPFU Long Pants (male - 1, female 1)
-IPFU Long Sleeve Shirt (Oct - Apr) (male - 2, female 2)
-IPFU Trunks (male - 2, female 2)
-IPFU T-Shirt (male - 2, female 2)
-Running Shoes (male - 1, female 1)
-Socks, Green/black, OG 408 (male - 5, female 5)
-Socks, White Running Calf Length/Over Ankle Non Logo (male - 3, female 3)

-2" Three Ring Binder for Scrapbook (male - 1, female 1)
-Personal Army Items to put in Scrapbook (male - *, female *)
-Padlock (male - 2, female 2)
-Personal Hygiene Items (male - *, female *)

* - AS REQUIRED
** - Students may desire to bring additional sets of the authorized IPFU (see FM 21-20) due to the daily requirement to perform Physical Fitness Training.

Posts: 8 | Location: CT | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you very much NewRecruiterWife. That helped me out alot. I have had this computer for some time now, so yea probally could use a update or 2.

Picture of 88_MIKE_MIKE
posted Hide Post
I'm going to go ahead and jump on this post since it has something dealing with reporting to school. I am just wondering if anyone knows what the reporting procedures are for when you get to Fort Jackson? Also, what the first day is like? i.e. uniform, itinerary...Any help would be appreciated..thanks!

Take a little bit of time and do your research of someone before you choose to degrade them.

BECAUSE NCOs MAKE SOUND DECISIONS BASED ON THE RESEARCH THEY'VE DONE!

Posts: 33 | Location: Afghanistan | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
Go in the gate off the highway, and goto the housing place right there. They will assign you a room and give you a piece of paper to tell you where to be. I'd suggest either bringing a car or getting a rental authorized as it is close to a 2-3 mile walk from the hotel barracky type thing to the schoolhouse. I don't remember the report time at the schoolhouse, but it was sort of early. Long day though, but not too bad.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
man people need to do a search on this forum, I have answered this question about 3 times if not more already...

for 88 Mike...report to where 51C told you, the next morning if you dont have a car hopefull you met someone that can give you a ride b/c if you never been there you will be LOST...and reporting is like at 6am at the school house, in PTs since you will do a weight in...later you will change into ACUs...arrival should be the Sunday before you start, not Monday, Monday is the first day of school...yeah I got screwed and arrived a day late LOL...there is a post about this somewhere around here too..

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3915 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 88_MIKE_MIKE
posted Hide Post
Ok one more question? Housing...I did read on here that the rooms were like being at a hotel with maid service and stuff like that...I'm just wondering if you have a room to yourself or do you have a roommate? Thanks 51C for the info and TransAM95NCO...Always count on you for an answer...appreciate it

Take a little bit of time and do your research of someone before you choose to degrade them.

Posts: 33 | Location: Afghanistan | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
more like a roach motel, but yea you will have a roomate

Posts: 480 | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 88_MIKE_MIKE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oatsnhoney:

LOL..thanks oatshoney!

posted Hide Post
TransAm95NCO you ever work in Sherman TX?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 19 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recruit10:
TransAm95NCO you ever work in Sherman TX?

mmm No, why?

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3915 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 88_MIKE_MIKE:
quote:
Originally posted by oatsnhoney:

LOL..thanks oatshoney!

haha to each its own, I didnt think they were that bad, maybe oats got a bad room, but yeah you got a roommate...and "breakfast" at one of the buildings every morning...

Lead by Example!!!

posted Hide Post
Thx for the Link, I was looking for it myself

Posts: 52 | Location: Worldwide | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post