ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    Recruiting School questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recruiting School questions
 Login/Join

posted
If the reporting date is 4 March 2013, when will the school end?
For TDY and return, can you bring a POV?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The course is 7 weeks and yes you can bring your pov

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Do you get your own room or have to share? Is there Internet access? Can you bring a desktop computer?

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
It may be better that you put all your questions in one post so you do not have to wait for a response. Smiler

In BNCOC, I lived in a suite and we had internet for our personal laptops (we had to pay a fee). I figure that may be the same for recruiter school. I could not comment if you would have an actual room mate.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I had a room mate, and no one brought a desktop in my class, just lap tops.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You will have a roommate and the hotel should have Wi-Fi (depending on which one you stay at, the Holiday Inn Express on Two Notch had free Wi-Fi). It might be easier to bring a laptop as opposed to a desk top but you can also sign out a laptop from the school house but they are extremely slow. I also wouldn't suggest this because it is a gov't computer and you are still responsible not going to certain websites that the Army doesn't allow.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. With it being a hotel I don't think the desktop would be a good idea. But definately will bring a good laptop.