ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    APFT at School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

APFT at School
 Login/Join

Picture of John T
posted
I am assigned for school in June 10th. And I was wondering if they conduct APFT's while on school and when do we exactly do they have APFT's for recruiter students.

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined." — George Washington

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The PT test is done the first WED of week one. if you fail you will be retested a week later if you do not pass that one you will be sen home....PRT is usally done 2-4 times a week

SFC T

Posts: 161 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of John T
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for the info, SFC!

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace. A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined." — George Washington

Picture of John T
posted Hide Post
I apologize for the lateness, but I was also wondering what to expect for a 2-mile track? As in, like, straight through or going in circles on a track?

posted Hide Post
So I just found out today that I report for school on June 24. I am pretty excited. I was just kindly wondering is the cadre pretty cool
About the PT test. Are they jerks about it down on all 4 watching how low you go for you push-ups. I have to walk the 2.5 miles and sit ups I am not to worried about it.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<2468>
posted
Sergeants, the last thing you both should be worried about is the type of track used during APFT or if the Cadre is cool by not doing their job as a grader in PU event. Unless of course you're minimum standard E-5s.

SFC D

"Know YOUR Craft"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No I am for sure not a minimum standard E-5. I just did a PT test in my reserve unit this past weekend and did 55 in two minutes.! I heard you had to score at least a 70 on each event. I have always worrie about PT test on active. I know the reserves has there own standards if you know what I mean. I guess that is least of my worries.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SGTPimentel
posted Hide Post
I'm leaving for Army Recruiter School August 12 any advice?? My main concern is PT Test!! Not quite sure I'll pass 2 mile run!!

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post