ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    DA selected question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DA selected question
 Login/Join

posted
My husband got an email about a week ago saying he was DA selected for recruiting and he reports to school in March 2014. Of course his ERB now shows Ft Knox, which I know is because of the recruiting. My question however is that now his ASK shows his pending assignment as Fort Bragg with a report of 20140610. So does that mean he will end up at Fort Bragg doing recruiting or that his recruiting orders are going to be cancelled? We are so confused! Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.

Posts: 10 | Location: Germany | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Probably a miscommunication at branch, he will go recruiting not bragg, recruting trumps everything, even deployment....

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So maybe it's just time for him to and it's a coincidence that he gotDA selected and would have had orders for Bragg if he hadn't been selected?

Posts: 10 | Location: Germany | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Which is weird because his branch has to release him before Recruiting puts him on orders (recruiting sends his packet to branch to see if they can/are willing to release him, once that is done then he get put on assignment)...best thing is to call his branch (he can do that, not you)...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks! I know I can't contact branch. He was already contemplating calling them.