ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Recruiter Discussion    AGR Recruiter Questions
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AGR Recruiter Questions
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I put Texas, New Mexico, Arizona. As for the offers HRC just told me that I will get my offers probably until I'm in class. The school house just send me and email saying I was enrolled in the April 29 class and that I should have orders soon.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
In reference to the guy getting kicked out for his tattoo, was it obsence or anything? I have been working with SFC Macklin from RTR and am awaiting a school date but I have a tattoo on my wrist that can't be seen in any uniform unless I raise my arms high above my head and it can be seen a little tiny bit on my hand but you have to really be staring. I'm tryna ensure that I don't get disqualified or kicked out of school for that being as though I really want to be a recruiter. I sent pics of the tattoo with my is packet and it wasn't a problem. Someone in school please provide me insight. Thanks

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i believe the regulation states not to be visible during the wear of the Army Service Uniform, i could be wrong tho. his tattoo was not obscene it just creeped down onto his hand and was visible. everyone who got kicked out for tattoos also mentioned that they had sent pictures and a dd tattoo form and still got orders to school.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
havent posted in a while. finishing up week 5 tomorrow and absolutely nothing has been super hard. the 2 regulation tests were nerve racking but out of 75 guys noone failed twice. if u fail the first day you are retrained and take the test again. we have been fitted for our ASU's and pick them up tuesday. we were issued 2 sets of new ACU's. weeks 4-7 are roll playing in a station setting with working phones and all. the station commander course integrates a station commander into your class as a part of their learning curve. ill be honest, its true that u really do have to try to not make it in this course. dont sweat it at all. if you absolutely want to try to prepare for this course familiarize yourself with AR 601-210. especially the disqualifiers. any questions ill check back later and tomorrow.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sgt Neal what have they told you about orders to your assignment can you pick when you can report or how is that going to work?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 07 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SGTneal, whats the word buddy? how was class? I got told by someone up at the AGR accessions branch that you usually report to your duty station around 30 days after school ends. is that what its looking like?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How long did it take any of you to receive notice of the selection from the AGR Consideration List? I put my AGR packet in for the July board (July 8-12) I'm hoping the notice will come fast so I can start working on the recruiter packet side.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SGT Cameraguy, I am in your position right now, waiting. Did you ever get a confirmation email from anyone stating that your applicatioin was recieved? I never did. Not so sure its going to turn out OK for me. My latest NCOER never got posted in my OMPF and I have been fighting with HRC and my UA to get it in there, with no luck.

SO, technically my file is not currently updated. We'll see how it turns out. I guess from all the people i ahve talked to, it only takes like a week to get the email saying that you made the list. Not exactly sure though.

posted Hide Post
SGTHern,

How's everything? Did you get the assignment that you wanted? Or where did you end up getting?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
11B_Ops_NCO, I emailed the AGR accessions email and the day after SFC Macklin from RTR emailed me and sent me a recruiter packet and some other stuff. She wanted me to go ahead and start sending her parts of the packet. Hopefully the RBI should start next week.

I'm not even technically sure what happens at the AGR consideration board. I doubt they even pull NCOERs. Although you do have to have them for the recruiters packet.

The only thing I'm concerned about is I probably have to get a waiver for a speeding ticket for the RBI. I know it's like something so simply and weird but eh.

I was also told that you have to have another APFT within 30 days of your ARC class start, even though my APFT is from 45 days ago.

posted Hide Post
SGTcameraguy, so you already got an email saying that you made the consideration list? or did you just email the RTR on your own and they told you to just start on the Recruiter packet. On the HRC website it says that the AGR board looks at your OMPF file during the panel. From the way you wrote your last post, it sounds to me like you made the consideration list and SFC macklin emailed you and said to work on the packet. that is just how i perceive what you wrote. Am i wrong? when did you get an email from Macklin?

posted Hide Post
11B_Ops_NCO, no I emailed the actual AGR Accessions email, (the one from the HRC website), basically I was concerned about one issue in my file (I attended USMC NCO Academy and not WLC - same thing and transferrable but wanted to clarify) And the next day SFC Macklin emailed me in response to that email and said to start putting a packet together.

I still haven't had an email from the accessions team yet, which is understandable since the board ended yesterday. So I would assume emails will go out this coming week.

I know they look at the OMPF but what they are specifically looking for to qual/disqual with - I have no idea. If you already have NCOERs in there and they are good, then I wouldn't sweat the most recent one not being uploaded yet. Although your command is screwing you by not uploading it. Lucky I am very new to the TPU thing and all of my NCOERs are from active side.

posted Hide Post
SGTcameraguy, have you received an email back about the panel results? i have not.

posted Hide Post
Yes I received an email yesterday. I was added to the consideration list for AGR Recruiter. I also received a second email stating I was not added to the consideration list for my MOS, ...not that I really care about that one though.

My RBI starts today as well.

posted Hide Post
11B_Ops_NCO, you should call the AGR Accessions number and ask about it.