Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curtailment 4187
 Login/Join

posted
Looking for an example Curtailment 4187.

SFC T

Posts: 161 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
p

no such thing, you do not use 4187 to request overseas tour curtailment.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FTR_Tweak
posted Hide Post
Is there a post missing? Just ask your CoC to be curtailed, we have had a couple since I have been in recruiting. No paperwork was filed from the NCO asking, so not sure the actually procedures for it lol.

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way

Posts: 85 | Location: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just ask your S1, I work in S1 and we deal with curtailments all the time I don't know why one person said no such thing of a 4187, but for overseas it is a little more complicated than doing one CONUS. but your S1 will be able help

Posts: 96 | Registered: 10 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I think I have one. I just have to find it in my bottomless pit of outlook emails. I'll try and find it.

Posts: 205 | Location: Schofield Barracks, HI | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
that would be nice if you could find it...my S-1 has no idea on how to do one...so i am stuck asking on forms and searching the net...

SFC T

Posts: 161 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
just wondering if you could share any information on getting your tour curtailed, i and my husband are dual military, hes on special duty and i'm serving a 2 year tour to germany. any help you could gie would be greatly appreciated

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PFC PARRISH:
just wondering if you could share any information on getting your tour curtailed, i and my husband are dual military, hes on special duty and i'm serving a 2 year tour to germany. any help you could gie would be greatly appreciated

special duty? where? who wants to curtail?

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If anyone has an overseas (Hawaii) curtailment 4187 example that would be much appreciated.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
he's with the WHCA, in and I'm trying to curtail my orders

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
PFC Parrish, what MOS is your husband? I'm a 42A (S1) interested in more details about WHCA assignment .
I have been researching the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) assignment and have found some good info online, but I'm looking for someone who has actually been assigned there as an Army 42A. I'm guessing that's a pretty small group of people, but it's worth a shot to ask. Thanks

Posts: 28 | Location: Ft Carson, CO | Registered: 22 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post