ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Positive Counseling Statements Sample
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Positive Counseling Statements Sample
 Login/Join

Picture of Fiesty NCO
posted
I have a soldier who scored a 300 on his last APFT test and his team leader wants to give him a positive counseling statement along with the Fitness Patch. Any samples out there? We can use a negagtive and just reverse it but I bet someone has written a good positive counseling statement before, though I know we tend to write more negative than positive.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Congratulate them on exceeded the Army Standards and setting an example for his/her peers to go by. Promote how this affects his/her promotion points, possible board attendance or leading PT. The benefits of achieving that goal as well as rewards for achieving it again (policies for PT) Counselings are event-oriented. This is an atta-boy/girl in writing.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"

Posts: 116 | Location: A tiny blip on the map in Iraq | Registered: 20 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post