New
Find
Notify
Tools

AGCM
 Login/Join

Picture of sysalis
posted
What exactly is AGCM? I see on my ERB it says "AGCM Dt" and "AGCM Elig Dt". I also have the date 23 Aug 2009 after the elig date. What does this all mean? I'm just curious, because that date was never there until I got here to Bragg. At least I don't think it was.

"The most dangerous thing in the world is a second lieutenant with a map and a compass."
-Murphy's Law of Combat

Posts: 700 | Location: USAG-Daegu, South Korea | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sysalis:
What exactly is AGCM? I see on my ERB it says "AGCM Dt" and "AGCM Elig Dt". I also have the date 23 Aug 2009 after the elig date. What does this all mean? I'm just curious, because that date was never there until I got here to Bragg. At least I don't think it was.

It's the date of eligibility for the Army Good Conduct Medal.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sysalis
posted Hide Post
Ooooooooh. Haha, I didn't think of that.

Thanks.

"The most dangerous thing in the world is a second lieutenant with a map and a compass."
-Murphy's Law of Combat

Posts: 700 | Location: USAG-Daegu, South Korea | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post