ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    APFT for BNCOC Phase 2 and 3 (25U)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

APFT for BNCOC Phase 2 and 3 (25U)
 Login/Join

posted
I was told that APFT was not a requirement in BNCOC and other NCOES schools. I know it has been removed from WLC but not sure for "as they call it now", ALC and SLC.

Posts: 10 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 19 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Go Ordnance
posted Hide Post
No the APFT is no longer required for schools less then 8 weeks long. If your NCOES school is longer then 8 weeks you will be required to take one. I even had to take one for my ALC which was only 4 weeks long.

"If you do not stand by me at my worst, you WILL NOT stand by me at my best."

Posts: 719 | Location: Fort Lee | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes for ALC, you still are required to take an APFT. You will take an initial one at the start of the course just to stay in school...about 2 weeks or so later, you will take an EOC APFT.

Posts: 4 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 22 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
You could just call and ask..

http://www.gordon.army.mil/rncoa/

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5281 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
that whole 8 weeks or more thing is BS, buddy of mine just went to a 2-3 weeks school, he had to take an APFT...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3915 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of machsoldier
posted Hide Post
According to AR 350-1:

3–12. Physical fitness and height and weight requirements for military institutional training

c. Army Physical Fitness Test.
(1) Soldiers attending professional military education and functional training courses beyond IMT that are 8 weeks
or longer will be administered the APFT as a course requirement. Courses less than 8 weeks may require completion of the APFT at the discretion of the commandant or commander.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: machsoldier,

Posts: 278 | Location: Center of the Universe----Ft. Bragg, NC | Registered: 29 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post