ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Chapter 13 APFT FAILURE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chapter 13 APFT FAILURE
 Login/Join

posted
I am being chaptered out of the army under the chapter 13 for apft failure. Will i be allowed to reenter the military after 6 months or not. I have had some medical problems and have not been able to pass my run. I do not wish to get out. Being a soldier is what i was meant to do and i am not ready to leave this profession. Any help on this matter would greatly be appreciated

Posts: 1 | Location: US | Registered: 06 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Depends on your RE code. If it says "4" then their is no chance your getting back in. Every other number from what i understand is waiverable. Your recruiter will probably give you an APFT test. Also, take in the account the bad economy and everyone going to the military because of no jobs in the civy world, the army is no longer as desperate to enlist soldiers as they were a few years ago

but then again im not a recruiter...so don't take my word for it

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You will have to meet Prior Service Ht/Wt/ standards and be able to pass a PT test, and as of right now, have to choose a critically short MOS.

Posts: 2603 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post