ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    How do I get/view my Request for Orders?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do I get/view my Request for Orders?
 Login/Join

Picture of SSGSchmidt
posted
I recently volunteered for Instructor duty at Ft. Bliss, TX through my branch manager, they confirmed my selection and it has appeared on my ASK with an assignment date and location, however, it does not say the unit i'll be going to or any other information. I have not received any info from my unit about orders, and my XO says they need a Request for Orders. Is there any way to obtain these online? do I personally have to head over to the S shop and ask for them? I'm pushing it pretty hard because I'm trying to go to Bliss, but im afraid my orders may slip through the cracks. Any help is much appreciated!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DatAdminGuy
posted Hide Post
I've never seen enlisted having to do a RFO. What does it say your report date is on your ASK? They won't issue your orders until you're at least 60-90 days out. Plus is you have Capped out yet, you're not going to get orders. There's nothing you can do online so kill that notion. And PLEASE dont head over to your S-1, let the NCOIC of the S1 work that issue. Just get buddy, buddy with them and get hooked up that way.

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on."
- Walter Lippmann

Posts: 122 | Location: Ft Leavenworth (WOO HOO) | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SatcomSoldier
posted Hide Post
Look on your ERB for your projected assigment (unit). It's listed in your assignment information section at the bottom towards the very top of the list (next to "PROJ").

Your servicing personnel service battalion is the one who publishes and cuts your orders, not your S-1. Your S-1 is just forwarded your orders from your PSB.

Posts: 126 | Location: Fort Gordon, Georgia | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSGSchmidt
posted Hide Post
Thanks alot, much appreciated.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 21 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post