ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    ASAP Urine screen on Leave
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ASAP Urine screen on Leave
 Login/Join

Picture of SPCstuckInAction
posted
Hello community members,

I am going to be going on leave in the next couple weeks and I am enrolled in the ASAP program. I have been on it for a lengthy time but have never had an issue and always followed all instruction and it has been a successful treatment for me.

My issue is that they are saying if I get a call for a random urinalysis while on leave that I have to report to take the test. Is this authorized while I am on leave? Can I go to IG about this? Suggestions?

And no I am not trying to work the system and pollute my body, I am over that stage in my life.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 11 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Who is they you are referring to?

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SPCstuckInAction
posted Hide Post
My command counseled me saying that while on leave I mag be required to return for urine screens

Posts: 18 | Registered: 11 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPCstuckInAction:
My command counseled me saying that while on leave I mag be required to return for urine screens

So you sat down with your 1SG and Company Commander and got counseled?

If you disagree with that, read the AR http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r600_85.pdf

and/or speak to your BDE legal rep.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post