ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Need help finding these classes. PLEASE!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help finding these classes. PLEASE!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Jroc021
posted
I am trying to put together two classes,

React to a Possible Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
Task Number 052-192-1270

And

Identify Visual Indicators of an Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
Task Number 052-192-1271

I am trying to find powerpoint presentations for these. I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions or have these classes that they would like to share?

SSG S

Posts: 75 | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of EX-BUDGETNCO
posted Hide Post
You can try going to www.pptclasses.com, you might not find exactly the tasks you're looking for but its a start. Some of the material can help you start putting together your presentation.

Posts: 168 | Location: Wherever The Army Sends Me | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ArmyWife~N~Soldier
posted Hide Post
Are they in the CTT Manual? Or SMCT? That's where I used to get all info for my classes, straight out of the manual.

Posts: 755 | Location: Fort Carson, CO | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post