Just got done inventory all my awesome gear.
Here is a list of Nomenclature I do not understand.
I appreciate any input, thanks.
NOMENCLATURE PARTIAL NSN
- Belt Individual EQU 1965 --> Would this just be the belt for your trousers?
- Equipment Belt EXE-(none) 8969 --> Pistol belt?
- Field Pack W/O liners 9103 --> Green ruck sack?
- ESBI Carrier Assembly, UCP 0504
- DLTD and AXLR UNV CAM 9163
- Conversion Kit Asse 4436
- Insrt smll arms blk 7227 --> Would these just be the plates?
- Insrts enhncd sm med 7373
- Set, fighting load c- (4117) 0577
- Buckle, Male shoulde- (style 4221 UNI 8415
- Load lifter attachm- (style 4222 UNI 7241
Im ETSing, these are all N on my ETS Trans Column.
My unit recieved the IOTV before my last deployment, but I still have my original DCU vest. Not on my records either. Unless its something I missed. Ha...
Well, thats all I've got. I would really appreciate any help anyone has to offer.
I have lots of common sense, I just choose to ignore it.