Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SSD1 Mod 1 Issues
 Login/Join

posted
So I am having issues with some of the Mod 1 courses in SSD1. I have done all courses except Army writing style and Combat Operations reports. I click the launch button and i get the pop up that says click any button to continue...no matter what i click nothing happens. This is crazy considering that here coming up soon and pretty much everywhere these days requires this before WLC. Has anyone had these issues...if so what can I do to take care of it? This is very frustrating.

Posts: 3 | Location: FT Bragg | Registered: 11 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am having the same EXACT issues that you are having.
Same lessons won't load..

I've completed every lesson in Module 1 except for the army writing style and Combat Operations Reports. . .

I hope to see a solution to this problem in the near future since it is now a requirement.

My CSM is giving the unit deadlines to have modules complete. But how are we supposed to complete modules when the system hardly ever works?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm having the same issues, but for me its Composite Risk Management and mTBI and PTSD

I get the popup but it doesn't let me click on the course it just says ''please choose a navigation action''

Posts: 65 | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPC Foster:
So I am having issues with some of the Mod 1 courses in SSD1. I have done all courses except Army writing style and Combat Operations reports. I click the launch button and i get the pop up that says click any button to continue...no matter what i click nothing happens. This is crazy considering that here coming up soon and pretty much everywhere these days requires this before WLC. Has anyone had these issues...if so what can I do to take care of it? This is very frustrating.

Go here:
https://athd.army.mil

and create an online help ticket, ensure that you use the proper drop down options so they can better assist you.

Or you can call them and stay on hold for about 1.5 hours listening to the X-files elevator music. The number is: 1-877-251-0730 ALMS.

"I did my best.. but I guess my best is not good enough.."

Pacman

Posts: 34 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tjcl88:
I am having the same EXACT issues that you are having.
Same lessons won't load..

I've completed every lesson in Module 1 except for the army writing style and Combat Operations Reports. . .

I hope to see a solution to this problem in the near future since it is now a requirement.

My CSM is giving the unit deadlines to have modules complete. But how are we supposed to complete modules when the system hardly ever works?

Yea, I haven't "officially" been given a deadline, but the hint of it is in the air. Also, I did put in a help ticket so I hope it comes with some answers pretty soon. More to follow.

Posts: 3 | Location: FT Bragg | Registered: 11 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is why I hate AKO. I've had the same problems loading, "Fat POG Physical Training and Readiness".Modules. Im trying to learn how to be a fat sack of shit and still get promoted ahead of others while lacking all basic Soldier fundamentals.

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i submitted a help ticket and in 24 hours he replied back saying he can just mark those classes are complete so you can take the test. Hope this helps.

posted Hide Post
Good work SUPPLY101.
Im going to submit a help ticket as well.

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of erikwithak86
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperCAG/SEAL Sniper Santos:
This is why I hate AKO. I've had the same problems loading, "Fat POG Physical Training and Readiness".Modules. Im trying to learn how to be a fat sack of shit and still get promoted ahead of others while lacking all basic Soldier fundamentals.

Big Grin

Posts: 707 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So yea, I actually put a help ticket in and they just marked the two i couldnt access as complete so i could take the test. NOOOOOW, that i am in MOD 2 NONE of the courses work. wonder if they will mark all of those as complete or will they be some kind of toolsheds.

posted Hide Post
quote:
wonder if they will mark

I'm stuck waiting to since i did mod 1 now mod 2 ain't working on any computers, this is horrible