ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Do Navy deployments modify Army records?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do Navy deployments modify Army records?
 Login/Join

posted
I did a deployment (TDY aboard US Vessel) with a US Navy ship and haven't been successful in finding if this will be able to modify my ERB/record. All I have to show for it are my DTS orders and memorandums from the ships admin section. Thanks

Posts: 23 | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
I suggest you get those orders uploaded to your iPerms. Did you rate a sea device deployment ribbon? If your deployment was in support of OEF that could add a C in the OS/deployment section as a combat tour. Visit your S1.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes I earned the NSSDR and have it on my ERB. The people I've talked to in my admin section don't seem to know the process with this, was trying to find something in black and white that I can direct them to.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
They need to scour AR 6oo-8-22 military awards and if they have issues, they should go to Brigade S1.

Also, get your deployment orders to them.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post