ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    emilpo military school course code list!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

emilpo military school course code list!!!
 Login/Join

posted
I need help....im in iraq and we can't use thumb drives (where all my great info is...silly me), and i need the military school course code list so i can update soldier's info on emilpo...can anyone help me out?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Smittaayy
posted Hide Post
Try this:

Go to https://www.atrrs.army.mil/, and click on "Course Catalog" on the right side of the page. Then enter all of the necessary info. Kinda round-about... but I really don't know where there's an actual cut-and-dry list.

http://www.facebook.com/home.p...93539992&ref=profile

Posts: 1083 | Location: Fort Sill, OK | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You are wrong, the EMILPO codes are different from the course information on ATRRS.

This link from HRC will take you to the codes:

https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/...s/support/search.htm

SSG Hines

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPCPIC:
I need help....im in iraq and we can't use thumb drives (where all my great info is...silly me), and i need the military school course code list so i can update soldier's info on emilpo...can anyone help me out?

Put thumbdrive into a personally owned computer with CD burner- burn the stuff you need to CD, insert CD into Government computer. Wink

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5282 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
^ BANG

Posts: 244 | Location: ft hood | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
you are all wrong lol ...
in the emilpo home page-> functional guide -> look for "code page" (under misc) -> click Military education courses (under education)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of redleg_64
posted Hide Post
Can anyone give me a link to a list of the courses that you can put on your ERB? I used to have an old one but I can't find it anymore. There is a class or two I'd like to put on my ERB but I don't know if it can go on there or not.

And on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Posts: 60 | Location: Ft. Stewart, GA | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You can find the updated eMILPO course codes list here:
https://www.ask.army.mil/dbhel...il.aspx?sname=MCRDCC

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is an old post, but I just came from the RTA (Resilience Training Assistant) course and was told that this course will go on your ERB. However, because this is a new course, my S1 says their list of school codes does not have this course listed. Does anyone know the school code for RTA course, I would REALLY appreciate it, thanks!

Posts: 22 | Registered: 17 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArcticInfantry:
This is an old post, but I just came from the RTA (Resilience Training Assistant) course and was told that this course will go on your ERB. However, because this is a new course, my S1 says their list of school codes does not have this course listed. Does anyone know the school code for RTA course, I would REALLY appreciate it, thanks!

Your S1 is correct, there is no code for it. Therefore it cannot go on your ERB. Though there are courses listed in ATTRS (notable mostly NG), there is no code to place it on your ERB.

To verify yourself, go to S1 net and search for Military Education Resident Courses.

Posts: 532 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post