ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    EIB Shift from Known Point (Station C1) Practice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EIB Shift from Known Point (Station C1) Practice
 Login/Join

posted
A while back, for my own self-study, I wrote this: EIB Shift from Known Point Trainer

I'd like any opinions on it, at any level (the interpretation of the task, the execution, the instructions, the look, anything).

Also, if you have any other similar tools you'd like me to write, I'd be happy to. (Along the same lines, I found this old thing: Pre-Basic Training Tasklist Study) There aren't too many skills in the Army that require rote learning, but the ones that do should definitely have some resources to make the learning easier.

Thanks.
-SGT King

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Drum, NY | Registered: 03 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post