ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  General Discussion    Time for urinalysis results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time for urinalysis results
 Login/Join

posted
What is the turn around time for urinalysis results? I have always wondered.

Posts: 2603 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
All samples at least CONUS are tested in Hawaii. Typically we would see a 3-4 week turnaround time.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of willhorizontal
posted Hide Post
CONUS is tested at Fort Meade and takes 7-10 business days normally. OCONUS is tested in Hawaii and can take up to month depending on location. Correct me if I'm wrong 51C but here at Ft. Campbell they are shipped to Fort Meade.

Posts: 131 | Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
Only specific specimens are sent to Meade. Everything else is sent to Tripler Army Medical Center Forensic Toxicological Drug Testing Laboratory.

But it has been a few years. I know they test for steroid use at Meade though.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post