ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  NCOER    PT Score with Perm Profile
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PT Score with Perm Profile
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to chime in on this Eval thang. First of all you are correct Chief about the Soldier doesnt get a score on the DA 705. The Soldier (for promotion point does get a score of 60 for his Alt. event. That score and average of the other two scores (PU 100, SU 100) is not correct. Just saying!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Say it with yo chest:
Just wanted to chime in on this Eval thang. First of all you are correct Chief about the Soldier doesnt get a score on the DA 705. The Soldier (for promotion point does get a score of 60 for his Alt. event. That score and average of the other two scores (PU 100, SU 100) is not correct. Just saying!

The SM get a Go or No-Go for alternate events and the calculation is the average of the PU/SU. When they take just the alternate event for cardio. If it's PU or Situp they get 60 for the event they can't do.

Posts: 625 | Registered: 19 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<2468>
posted
Oh great KOM you just confused about 50% of the NCOs who thought they knew what they were doing in regards to Permanent Profiles for promotion...but know I'm on your side and am glad you added your comment about waived PU or SU scoring.

Here is an example of 705 and promotion point scoring for a Soldier with Permanent profile in all 3 events.

705 will read:
PU = 60
SU = 60
Walk/Bike or Swim = GO

Total = 120

Promotion scoring for above example:
PU = 60
SU = 60
Walk/Bike or Swim = 60 (PU score + SU score and divide by 2 is formula for all ALTERNATE EVENTS for CARDIO ONLY...not waived PU/SU events as they receive a 60)

Total = 180

IAW AR 350-1 para. 1-24 for 705 guidance
IAW AR 600-8-19 para. 3-42 for promotion scoring in regards to APFT

"Know YOUR Craft"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have a question. I am on a permanent profile, only do sit-up and 2.5 Walk. How is the scoring done. I have been to that the only score that counts is the sit-ups. But other have told me that 60 points are given for push-ups and the the average between both is the score for the walk. Which one is true?

Posts: 1 | Location: Germany | Registered: 07 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post