ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  NCOER    Digital/Hand Signature
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Digital/Hand Signature
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all, this is my first post. Quick question. How jacked will an NCOER be with 1 digital signature and 3 hand written signatures?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Either all signed or all digitally signed. Go to your S1

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
AR 623-3

j. Signatures. Digital signatures are the standard for evaluation reports; however, manual, handwritten, ink signatures
are authorized under extreme circumstances. Digital signatures require the use of a CAC; digitally signed evaluation
reports will be submitted to HQDA using the "My Forms" Portal on AKO. When digitally signing an evaluation report
is not possible, an ink signature may be entered on a completed evaluation report (printed with full nine-digit SSNs for
the rated Soldier and senior rater as a minimum) and mailed to USAHRC (AHRC–PDV–ER) (address in app F). As an
exception, units deployed to a contingency theater of operations without the use of CAC or the capability to submit
reports using the "My Forms" Portal on AKO are authorized to submit scanned copies of ink-signed reports from the
deployed location to HQDA under the Evaluations-by-E-mail Attachment Program.

Posts: 260 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post