ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  NCOER    Errors in Part 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Errors in Part 1
 Login/Join

posted
I got it, it's the treated NCOs responsibility to ensure all admin data is correct prior to submission. I'm not making excuses. My date of rank is off. I PCSd on a Compassionate Reassignment, without a working NCOER. I finally got asshole of my platoon sergeant when he got back from Afghanistan. I asked him to write me one. I had to hurry it up. I got the evaluation looked at the name and ssn. Should I appeal this. Or is it just something that I should leave, with the board two years away, I want to get it squared away before deployment. I'm asking for serious advice rather than the "you're a shit bag" comments

Posts: 13 | Registered: 16 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
And I also wanted to add, from my understanding the board looks at your last 5 ncoers. This one would not be one of them, bit im just trying to ensure that I have a fighting chance with everyone getting kicked out for everything.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 16 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post