ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  NCOER    PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED
 Login/Join

posted
November 2013 I was promoted to E-5. November 2014 I received my first NCOER and I was very happy with it. I felt the hard work was paying off. So in December of 2014 my wife (active duty) was PCS'd to Landstuhl, Germany. I of course went with her (gave about 6 months notice prior to the move.) Immediately after arriving I tried to find a unit with no luck. There were no units within 50 miles (actually none in the country) seeking 91B e-5's. I requested to be placed in the I.R.R., but it never happened. I was given excused absences. Now we are headed back to the states and after putting some work into a WOCS packet we found an NCOER dated for 2015 with No's in the Army Values section of the NCOER. What are my option? Its been longer than the 90 days to fight, but I never signed it. I also never received any counseling prior. I am obviously out of the running for a WOCS opportunity with a negative NCOER.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice thrown this way.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post