Reply to "4/4 rating."

Not at all.

I will not forget, nor will I allow my comrades to forget...

I'm just saying, I expected better, particularly from a damn E-7. Here they come in here, making assumptions. I'm trying to bite my tongue somewhat on the situation, because the appeal process and the lie-filled memo she cooked up against me to build her case, a document that I'm rebutting, is still in the beginning stages.

You go your whole NCO career getting 1's and 2's (I got a 2/1 the year before, being brand new at the position, working out of my MOS), then in she comes, acting like she owns the place, rubbing everybody wrong in the process, thinking I'm going to sit back and accept a 4/4 lying down? If my work is so bad, why does she take credit for some of it (or tried to, I'm rebutting some of that, too)? Everything I do has to go through and be approved by her. Any ideas posed to her gets shut down without a thought? Take initiative on something? Ummm, that's a NO-GO in her book (I got counseled for taking initiative one time). Other leaders come to me for taskings (bypassing her because she's a pain in the ass to deal with) and she gets made AT ME for them doing that, as if I have control over senior NCO's and Officers.

These jokers don't know. I'm telling you. As far as calling someone 'Sarge' on an internet board, that, is informal for the most part (we could be anyone behind these computers...a PVT posing as a 1SG, for example), can't be that big of a deal. If I'm talking to a senior NCO live, of course I go through the proper protocol. Too much (seemingly negative) assumptions are being made here, without even knowing the half of it.