Reply to "4/4 rating."

quote:
Last, this is an internet forum that is not governed by any military doctrine what so ever, so in reality all the throwing around of rank, and status is a waste of key strokes in my opinion. PVT to 4 star General, at Armystudyguide.com collars get tucked in and shoulder boards come off, that's coming from your friendly neighborhood buck Sergeant

I get what you are saying, and sometimes you have to be an asshole back to the people who are full of shit, thats kind of where I went with the whole thing.

And to be fair, I have NEVER stated that anyone should observe the whole rank thing on the internets... I agree that general discussions should be had, with no fear and with candid answers/responses.

quote:
quote:
She's one of those types that tries to please higher, at any expense. That and she has virtually no respect for anyone with less rank than her. Trust me, Sarge, she's not that liked in the unit.
Look at who is talking about a clear and complete lack of respect… the same guy who calls a SFC “Sarge” with the intent to disrespect me and my comments/opinion (on an internet forum or not) I never would have brought the comment up (it honestly doesn’t bother me that much at all) but I wanted to highlight the hypocrisy in your statement. Hey pot, watch what you call the kettle… the truth might burn a bit.

However, when people throw around the "respect" thing (see above quoted text) and show a blatant disrespect to others (in general) then I like to call them out on it.

Bottom line is that dude doesnt like the advice, did nothing to help US help HIM, other than complain and talk shit. I can talk shit with the best of them, and I can throw my weight around on the web too... the only difference is that I can throw it around in real life as well ;-)