Reply to "awarded AAM by another unit, did not recieve 638"

i was active guard and was injured on last deployment .while in the wounded warrior, Ft Eustis was going through my paper work to be discharged after two years and an lod was found from an injury from the same incodent in which the BSM was written for and i was told to have my assinged NG unit to push it through for a purple heart so i gave the Guard unit all my paperwork from Ambush even my SIG act, well a copy of all so the unit wanted me to come to HQ in Charlotte NC and bring All my paper Work well when my Wife took me there( i think was the purpose for them to see me ) they took my sig act saying it had to be declassified , after 10 years and all was on it was incident and number of vehicles and said they would push the purple heart and in doing so they checked the BSM against their records and said they had no record of such and they think it was forged and was gonna remove from my i perms and contact Brig General JB Burton and he would probably bring a full investigation, trying to spook me i guess, but it says who prepared it and the perm order num is 07-23 they are also telling me that number isnt in juliet time ?????? you can hollar at me ph 828 310 8211 its faster to tell you than typing you..