Reply to "Do YOU want to know what Military Life is 'really' like?"

So I quickly looked at the website, and you need an editor. I didn't even make it halfway through "Physically, is army basic training hard?" before I had to stop and comment on your horrible writing. First off in your first line you already have messed up. You put "It is always hard for me to answer this question being that they’re different variations of difficultly," when it should read "It is always hard for me to answer this question being that THERE ARE different variations...." and you also NEVER capitalize Army. Now I admit I didn't read this entire page and yes you did in the title "Is Army Basic Training Hard?" but really. No where else that I saw. Now I don't say anything about grammar or spelling cause I suck at it and failed a lot of english classes back in high school but even I can fix those mistakes. I think you are just trying to scam some money out of people when they can get it for free. Instead of taking time to write a book and spend your own money running the site how about you get a decent job and use that money to buy yourself a round of drinks.