Reply to "SAMC prep questions"

Hey all, I realize that this thread has taken on a life of its own. I apologize for those who have requested but not received the file. For those who sent me PM's I was able to get most of them it.

I've been in Afghanistan for a tick or two and checking the board has not been readily available. I sent it off to the people who have posted on the 4th page this morning (bandwidth is always an issue here).

If you are still looking, please feel free to send me a pm. I've heard nothing but success from people so far.

Additionally, please understand that "I need this, I'm going to the board tomorrow" is the wrong answer. It is an asset, but not the end all. And most importantly, I don't have a 15 minute turnaround time. It just isn't practical.

So for those interested, please send me pm so I will get your email and can send it off as soon as possible. I will try to check the board, but it simply does not happen as often as I'd like.

Good luck to those taking the SAMC board, and if you were successful, it would be great if you could post too.

Best of luck

RLTW