Reply to "Soldier with Permanent 'NO PT Test Run' profile still running"

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
If your Commander is registered and approved in eProfile, he or she can gain access to soldiers' profiles and see for themselves just what their limitations are. Why don't you invite your Commander to read his Facebook post. Also blocks 9 and 12 will have the names of the individuals who approved this profile. Maybe CO can have private talk with the "approval authorities" about this concern. Good luck dealing with HIPPA regs. If this soldier is "riding the system" well shame on them. I myself have had permanent profiles for a long time now. They allow me to run at my own pace and distance also. I'm very grateful to have this, and wouldn't dream of "riding the system"...

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyLu:
NCOs,

I have a Soldier who received a permanent profile a year or two ago and at the time he was having knee pain issues. Over the last two years he has successfully rehabilitated and is now running more than most other guys in my section. He has made some posts on Facebook about him running eight miles in an hour, running a 13:15 two mile, and other impressive accomplishments.

I don't have any reason to doubt he's done these things, but my question is, what can I do to get him off of his profile? He has told me he wants to wait longer to see if his knees are truly healed, but I think at this point he's just holding on to the profile so he doesn't have to run the PT test.

What are my options?

It is usually the norm that profiles are kept in the orderly room. Command should have the hard copies.