Reply to "Soldier with Permanent 'NO PT Test Run' profile still running"

The 300 only comes into play for promotion points.

Also, do not frown on someone who received a profile for their condition and then say you experience pain as well. You have the opportunity to get yourself evaluated. Not all of us choose to seek medical attention but for your personal benefit, it is best to get every medical issue looked at and documented.

When I got my leg hurt in Iraq and was given a profile for it and then had my leg cut up in three places, the manner that I coordinated PT with my "healthy" Soldiers was to bike while they ran, do sprints, fartlek, intervals, indoor treadmill, low-impact elliptical, etc. The point is that a broke leader can effectively conduct PT with his section. I have accomplished this both as an NCO and Officer. I am 20 years older than most of my Soldiers but can still do more PU/SUs than them on their scale. Soldiers may still gripe (which they will do regardless) but at the end of the day, what is important, is that my supervisor is content with the manner that things that are happening.

How is this Soldier overall? Is he a good performer at his job? Professional? Motivated? Discipline? Good conduct?