11B Advanced Leaders Course PHASE 1

I am about to graduate ALC out at Fort Benning and I have asked all the SGL's as well as anyone I can think of and I get different answers. So I figured I would give it a shot on here. Do you get promotion points for completing ALC PHASE II without having PHASE I complete. My schools NCO never enrolled me into PHASE I, and now I am not able to start until sometime in September at the earliest however I start RANGER SCHOOL in October so thats out. I then have to push it back to January at the earliest. I need the promotion points so I can make cutoff for SSG. I have missed it multiple times and Im getting tired of missing cutoff. I have completed Correspondance Courses, but I dont have very many awards for being a SSG so my points are kinda low. Some say they know guys who got 90 points without having PHASE I complete and others say you get 20 points until you complete PHASE I then it turns into 90. I sent an email to HRC hoping for clarification however nobody ever got back to me. This new promotion points system seems to be much more confusing then the old one.
Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)