15 series mos

Hey guys. I just finished basic and I'm starting my AIT, which is currently 88m. When I initially joined I wasn't reAlly given a choice for an mos. I didn't even know I had a choice to be honest. I was naive and desperate and I think my recruiter knew that.

Since joining Ive realized that I should have chosen and mos that I would enjoy in the real world... So I've decided to reclass as soon ad possible. I've got a couple of questions I'm hoping you can help me with.

In order to change my mos I need to talk to my comander at my unit and get it approved? I should note that I'm NG. Anything else I should know about this?

I've been looking into the 15 series mos and I really think that most of them would be something I would love to do. Does anyone know how well they transfer to the civilian world? Any other info or advice is appreciTed. Thanks
Original Post
You will be in a Transportation unit in the NG. You would have to transfer to an Aviation unit in the NG, so I don't think that it will be easy till you at re-enlist. It can be easy to go from one medical job to another, but you are talking completely different worlds.

Add Reply

Likes (0)