25Q mos Insight?

SGT's time is a time where you're supposed to get with your SGT and get small-group training.
-It can be anything from basic Soldier skills to Job-related stuff.
-It's UNinterruptable. They can't pull people out of it, most offices close down, so you can't try to do appointments or whatever.

Good idea, right?
Well, the Army is good at messing those up- it HAS to be from 7am to 12noon (most places,) and it has to be on the Commander's training schedule at least a month out.
And you're NOT supposed to change it.

So unfortunately sometimes it's a waste of time, if the SGTs weren't prepared enough or if something happened to mess your plans up...

----------------------------------------------

Yes, Tactical units do a lot of field training. And working on equipment when you're back home "in garrison" to get it ready for next time.
No...you've got it wrong. I am a 25Q....we do not do stuff for the JNN only 25N do that. 25Q work with Line of Sight equipment. Personally it isn't used too often anymore, but is still used. If we do anyone else's job it would be 25S which is the STT. Not trying to knock down your knowledge, but this is from someone who actually has the MOS...and that is what we do.
quote:
Originally posted by CASTLE85:
No...you've got it wrong. I am a 25Q....we do not do stuff for the JNN only 25N do that. 25Q work with Line of Sight equipment. Personally it isn't used too often anymore, but is still used. If we do anyone else's job it would be 25S which is the STT. Not trying to knock down your knowledge, but this is from someone who actually has the MOS...and that is what we do.

Yes, my first reply was not correct.
Don't know what I was smoking! Frowner

25Q quite often work next to the JNN, working with 25N. Without both MOS nothing would work.

And I HAVE talked with 25Q who work JNN (cross-training and the unit doesn't have enough Novembers..)

Add Reply

Likes (0)