25s1c

Really depends on what you are looking for. As a 1C, shes pretty well limited to 6 places on the globe for where she can go (see above). The trick will be finding a near by assignment for you. 53rd Sig has no 25P slots in it. The STEP/Teleport sites that are colocated with the Operations Centers where she would work may or may not have 25P slots, but I couldn't give you an honest answer. Here in Colorado Springs, I would be pretty surprised if there are any 25P slots on Peterson/Schriever AFB, but Fort Carson probably has a few. I would say your best bet is to talk to branch once she actually reups and gets the school slot for the 1C course.
i have a question, i notice that this is from 2010 has the list of the places where you can be sent changed since then? or is it possible to be sent to another place other than just those 5-6 previously mentioned? my husband is a candidate now for 1c and i was wondering if we can be sent anywhere or those are the only places they would send us? any help is welcome!
That list hasn't changed. As a 25S1C the Army does a pretty good job of keeping you in a 1C assignment (those 6 listed above) but that doesn't mean that they can't/won't assign you to a "normal" 25S position, its just relatively rare. If they do put you in a "normal" position though you can pretty well end up most anywhere (with some exceptions).

Add Reply

Likes (0)