35L reclass and promotion question?

Ok. I am currently a 31B going thru the process of doing a voluntary reclass to 35L. Currently 35L are not accepting E5 (P) anymore regardless of the lastest milper message that was put out. Now my question is this. If I was to get accepted into the 35L program with a school date and during that time I become promotable before attending the school will I be dropped from the course? Just don't want to put off promotion any longer than what I have to is all. Any HELP or ADVICE will be greatly appreciated.
Original Post
I don't know the definite answer for this but, I am an E5(P) who submitted my packet in may. I called SFC Mobley and he said that because I submitted my packet before the milper message came out that I would be fine. I know this doesn't answer your question but I thought it might help a little.
Thank you. That definately answered what I thought would be correct for the people who submitted there packet before the new requirements came out. Just really wondering if I will lose a class seat if I were to get accepted into the program and then become promotable before attending the school. I would hate to give up a promotion for something that is not certain.
I haven't submitted yet for the simple fact that if I become promotable during that time without being accepted then I will have to drop my(P) status. If I was to become accepted then become promotable will the outcome still be the same is what I would like to know.

Add Reply

Likes (0)