4187 for resassignment for MACP

I am currently on orders to go to Korea 1AG CP Coiner on 10 Sep 2009. I am also dual military. My husband is seeking the same thing. Can anyone help me with the remarks in the 4187 for MACP. We have been in the program for 4 years and so far so good. I ma also seeking Command Sponsorship for my son so we can have an opportunity to raise him in the correct way. Can anybody provide me with a phone number? Thanks!
Original Post
http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/

There's a starting point for Command Sponsorship. If you need an example for the MACP, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an example. I know both of you have to sign it, marriage certificate and license & a couple of more items but they are all in the Encls portion of the 4187.

**EDIT**
I must have misread something. If you're in the program why do you need to submit a 4187 again? If anything, you should contact your branch manager/PDNCO to contact his branch manager/PDNCO.
If your already on the program you dont need a 4187 he needs to call his branch manager and see if they have slots for him and you need to call your to see if Korea has any command sponsorship slots for you to take your kid with you...have you been watching the news about Korea?
I do not get to watch the news very much over here. I at least do not have AFN. Anyways, we have contacted his branch many times and they are not that helpful. What she was telling him is that she did not have anything for him over there but with a 4187 requesting to get reassigned with me, she could work it. But she needed the 4187. Also something about he was not on the release list for 4ID. That is probably why she needs the 4187? But yes we have been in the program for 4 years already.
I need an example of a DA Form 4187 for MACP. Can you email this at renee.foster14@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by DatAdminGuy:
http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/

There's a starting point for Command Sponsorship. If you need an example for the MACP, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an example. I know both of you have to sign it, marriage certificate and license & a couple of more items but they are all in the Encls portion of the 4187.

**EDIT**
I must have misread something. If you're in the program why do you need to submit a 4187 again? If anything, you should contact your branch manager/PDNCO to contact his branch manager/PDNCO.

Add Reply

Likes (0)