If there is anyone who is interested in this wildy under-advertised MOS, please feel free to ask any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability. Here are the brief requirements:
Prerequisites for MOS 51C:
(1) For (Active Component) SGTs (who meet the minimum requirement for promotion to SSG), SGT (P) through SFC with less than 10 years of Active Federal Service in any Career Management Field at time of submission for reclassification.
(2) For (Reserve Component) SSG - SFC with less than 10 years of Active Federal Service in any Career Management Field at time of submission for reclassification.
(3) Recommendation letter signed by a battalion commander O5 and higher.
(4) Successful completion of a Leadership Tour (NCOER).
(5) Copy of college transcripts or a diploma from an accredited institution.
(6) Copies of training certification related to contract training if applicable.
(7) Letter that verifys a Secret or Interim Secret clearance.
(8) No derogatory information in OMPF.
(9) Exhibit stability in personal affairs IAW 600-20.
(10) Meet height and weight standard IAW 600-9.
I've had a few people ask me questions privately, but I'm a firm believer in sharing information publicly.