52C-Utilities Equip Repairer & 52D-Power Gen. Equip. Rep

That's great... thanks for the quick response... I'm not asking for me... but for a young friend of mine who is considering various Army MOS's.

I am prior Army... and I am hoping that he can find something that won't involve his getting "stuck in a slot" and find himself working outside of his MOS.

Is there anything you can tell me about your day-to-day duties, best type of units for 52D's, that sort of thing?
Well I am stuck in a signal unit here in korea so i dont really do my job i havent honestly in 3 years since i been in ft riley. i mostly fix humvees and do AOAP stuff. id recommend being stuck in a direct support unit or general support 3rd shop unit so u can actually do a job a a gen mech.
[quote:1fefca5c8f="E4GenMech"]Well I am stuck in a signal unit here in korea so i dont really do my job i havent honestly in 3 years since i been in ft riley. i mostly fix humvees and do AOAP stuff. id recommend being stuck in a direct support unit or general support 3rd shop unit so u can actually do a job a a gen mech.[/quote:1fefca5c8f]

Sounds like my experience in the Army... got stuck in a slot... and never once did the job I was trained for!

Hmmm... just like most of the other repair type MOS's... just depends on the "Needs" of the Army and the "mission" of your unit!!!!

What's AOAP?

Add Reply

Likes (0)