92y warning of Fort Carson...

Check it. If anyone out there in the 92y world is looking for a PCS and would like to stay stable for 5,6 or maybe 10 years, then FT. Carson is your choice. The 92Y's in 3BCT(4ID) are the same ones since OIF 1. The S-4's are the same since OIF V(2005). And with the UA(Unit of Action) being the thing of the new army, you too can be stuck like chuck. Now I hear that 2 or 3 of the S-4's will finally be retiring, giving some of these young yankees a chance. But at least your family will be stable and you can get the opportunity to deploy over and over again with no worries of coming down on assignment anytime soon. Just a note for SOME of you yankees out there who wonder what it would be like to be deployed and not be in a TDA unit your whole career. 3 tours and counting for this 92Y! C'mon and join the fun!
Original Post
That's good stuff. Would love to stay in one place since the wife has a great job and the daughter doesn't need to be ripped out of this school and that school. Wish the Army would just leave ppl in places they want to stay. I know it's near impossible, but would help out alot of soldiers.
quote:
Originally posted by Sarge07:
That's good stuff. Would love to stay in one place since the wife has a great job and the daughter doesn't need to be ripped out of this school and that school. Wish the Army would just leave ppl in places they want to stay. I know it's near impossible, but would help out alot of soldiers.

Only problem with that is if you are in a non-deploying unit, you would not deploy and the ones in a deploying unit would deploy all the time.

Add Reply

Likes (0)