Hello, have a few questions in reference to AGR Recruiting. I am in the Army Reserves, TPU, and received the email that I was placed on the AGR Consideration List. The AGR Accessions Recruiting NCO sent me an AGR Recruiter packet to be filled out, I am almost complete with the entire packet. I figured this would be the best way to get my foot in the door and in the AGR Program. They also sent me a form so they can do my RBI check and the AGR Acessions Recruiting NCO submitted the RBI Check. My questions are as follows:
1. How long does the RBI Check take?? What exactly are they looking for in the RBI Check?? I have no police record, felonies, etc..
2. Once I submit the completed AGR Recruiter packet, how long until it is reviewed and I get orders for ARC??
3. How far out are the orders cut for ARC, 30, 60, 90 Days??
4. When will I receive my information for my first assignment, while in ARC or prior to going to ARC??
4. Anyone been to the ARC within the last 6 months that would liek to share their experiences, etc??
Thanks for your help and looking forward to reading your advice and information